Over the last 6 years, our experience has revolved around the positive values and opportunities that distributed work grants to our communities.
Whether it was opening our first shared workspace (2014), building a regional association of coworking spaces in the Canary Islands (2015), starting a network of coliving locations ( 2016) or leading an annual international conference that will celebrate now its 6th edition, all our initiatives have contributed to the creation of our remote work ecosystem in the Canary Islands that aspires to become the best in the world.
Recognizing the challenges of leading and working with virtual teams has allowed us to fully understand the opportunities that distributed work offers to companies and public organizations.
Our mission has always been to understand which elements create the perfect remote work ecosystem in the Canary Islands and create a leading example of the socioeconomic impact distributed work can bring to individuals, companies and regions.
The umbrella of knowledge around distributed work covers a variety of subject matters and we’ve learned from the experience of many global leaders that have been collaborating actively with our initiatives and are an active part of the repeople community.
Our experience allows us to be confident to collaborate on any project related to the generation of value through the implementation of flexible work strategies.
If you feel that we could help you with your project, big or small, get in touch with us.
We are actively looking to collaborate with :
- Real Estate and Hospitality Industry leaders looking to tap into the market that arises through the global adoption of remote work.
- Local, regional or national public & private institutions who are looking into developing successful strategies to attract , retain and recuperate digital talent, while creating a positive socio-economic impact in their communities.
- Company leaders who are willing to successfully implement remote work in their organizations.
- Distributed work thought leaders willing to be part of our community.
- Remote Work Industry products and service companies interested in reaching out to our community.